6☆ Phone Call with Sariel - Good Night Companion (晚安陪伴) | Light and Night 光与夜之恋

7/07/2021 06:05:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Disclaimer: Sariel's voice is deeper than usual in this clip because he's sleepy.





Sariel: *sighing*


You: I'm sorry, I pressed the wrong button!


Sariel: To which extent your fingers' stupidity could be, that you can actually go all the way to dial my number wrongly?


You: I was really not doing on purpose, just...


Sariel: If you are just having trouble to fall asleep during late night and wanting to find a pastime, I recommend you to exit the door from my workshop and turn right, there's a mountain. You can hike a round trip over there, after that it's guaranteed that you'll fall asleep as soon as you touch the pillows. 


You: It's not that late for you to diss me after listening to my explanation... 


Sariel: ... Say it.


You: I didn't have the time to look into my phone today. So I was planning to have a look before sleeping, looking for useful information.


Sariel: So? What does kind of karmic relation does it have to do with dialing my number?


You: I started to check from my contacts list... And as soon as I open it, I discovered that...


Sariel: What did you discover?


You: Discovered that "I" have pinned your contact details to the top, I was surprised so I wanted to open it and have a look, so I accidentally pressed the wrong button...


Sariel: ... It's nothing surprising, it's probably because I was making you to work more often, so you pinned my number on the top.


You: But in my phone it's also stored with a lot of your design pictures, there are also your still photos, and screenshots of magazine interviews too! My memo is also densely packed with my afterthoughts of your design drafts!


Sariel (sounding surprised): You...


You: So, I came up with a conclusion.


Sariel: *scoffs* What conclusion? Tell me about it.


You: "I" am having a hard time to seek for a living under you, that I have to work until such extents...


Sariel: Sounds like you are very unwilling to do so? So many people out there don't even have a chance to see me, yet you're... Eating my rice, sleeping on my bed, giving me harassing calls in the middle of the night while we were only separated by a single wall. Which part of you is actually "seeking for a living", huh? 


You: Uuu...


Sariel: Just tell directly that you can't fall asleep, don't beat around the bush.


You: Maybe I had a nap in the afternoon, so no matter how I closed my eyes at night, I can't fall asleep. I wanted to find someone to chat, but others' names are unfamiliar, only your name gives me sense of security...


Sariel: *scoffs* So is pinning my name on the top of your contact list is merely an excuse for you to call me?


You: That's actually true...


Sariel: Looks like my chatting service is starting to be effective.


You: Hehe... But what I said was true, if you don't believe it I can show my phone to you.


Sariel: Alright, I'll believe it... What a troublemaker*. Good night.


(He texts 'good night' again later.)


*T/N: Affectionate tone.





Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.