Sariel's Video Call: Morning Call | 齐司礼 视频通话 《叫醒服务》 光与夜之恋

7/14/2021 08:42:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-




Open your eyes.


Why looking for you? Have you forgotten?


...... as expected, I shouldn't have counted on your IQ.


Didn't you want 'Morning Call' as a reward? Why, regretting it now?


If you aren't regretting it then get up.


...... wanted me to be more gentle?


.... *sigh* It's 8AM. Wake up.


Can't wake up, still wanted to sleep?


*sigh* then you continue sleeping.


You're saying... because I sounded superficial, so you don't want to get up?


..... then you tell me, what else do you want me to do?


.... *surprised*


*chuckles* are morning calls required to be this rich in detail?


well... it's not that I can't satisfy your request...


... lean over here.


not the face, the ear.


....... *blows air into ear*


...... Get up.


Someone's ears are already red, still not enough?


.... Pfft.


(MC's stomach grumbles)


*chuckles* Your stomach is already protesting, yet your body's still lying in bed.


Just look at you right now, what more richer details are you still being delusional about?


Hmm? Got up already?


.... Hmm, of course there would be richer details.


But next time, I do not mind you to tell me your requests in person.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.