[Light and Night Event] Memory Album: Sea Street / Sent Yesterday - Chapter 1 || 光与夜之恋 活动01 回忆相簿 剧情01: 海街/昨日寄

7/10/2021 03:50:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



The endless clear skies rises above us, with the bright suns that dazzles so brightly, and the cool breeze tangling with the smell of the sea waters.



Jesse and I climbed up to the staircase along the seaside, stopping at a newly opened open-air coffee shop.


Jesse: Y/N, do you think, Gao Xuan would still recognize me now?



I measured Jesse up, and fell into deep thoughts for a short moment.


The owner of this coffee shop in front of us is my classmate from middle school, Gao Xuan. We had a good relationship since then, and have endless topics to talk about after school every day. Because of me, she has also gradually gotten acquainted with Jesse.


I've heard that she has opened a coffee shop recently, so I've been wanting to take out some time to visit here.



Coincidentally, she has contacted me few days ago.


Gao Xuan: Y/M, what should I do, my coffee shop wanted to hold a gathering on Saturday night. But one of our staff has a family emergency that they couldn't come. I am too busy myself to handle everything! Do you have time on that day?


I agreed to help her out without hesitation. Jesse heard about that afterwards, and took the initiative to come here together with me.



But ever since Jesse has came back to this country, he has never seen Gao Xuan.


You: ... You're this tall now, I guess she wouldn't have thought that you were that little mochi back then.


Jesse: Then I'll have to give her a surprise later.



I pushed the door open with full of anticipation. The scene that greeted me as soon as I opened the doors have caught my eyes.


The coffee shop is in a much large scale that I've thought, there is a garden in the center, decorated with a lot of chic baskets, and there is a red brick house inside. There are a row of various classical movies on the wall full of lush creeper plants. Inside the courtyard places with a couple stalls, displaying various colorful trinkets.



We passed through an garden with nobody in, arrived the brick house, but only to find the closed doors with a "We're On A Break" sign. Looks like Gao Xuan has caught up with something that she went out.


You: We can only wait here for a while.



Jesse: Hey look, there's a husky there! It looks so silly...


My gaze followed the direction he's pointed to, a black and white figure is approaching us. I squatted down to pat its head, then it circled around me for a while, and sniffed around Jesse's foot.


Suddenly, the giant figure stood up and pounced onto Jesse!


Husky: Awoo!!


Jesse: Ah?!


Shocked, Jesse staggered and walked a few steps backward, and crashed into a big tree behind him. The husky took advantage of the situation and placed its paws onto Jesse's shoulders, and placed all its weight onto him. It barked in joy, then put its tongue out to lick on Jesse's face, leaving trails of wet saliva.


It was as if it wasn't satisfied with the contact it had earlier, the husky leaned forward again, and tried to climb up using Jesse's shoulders as a support, making a crisp sound from the bell on its collar.



Jesse: A, ah, hahaha, alright alright! Why are you only pouncing on me, look at the missy there, isn't she cuter?


You: Hmhm, Jesse, do you not know it anymore?


Jesse: Ah? ... Wait a second, you're saying that this is Gao Xuan's puppy, Yuan Bao? !


I nodded knowingly in response.


Jesse: Yuan Bao? Is it really you?


Hearing its name, the husky barked in excitement, as if it's giving him a response.


Jesse: You good little fella, you were only palm-sized puppy when I left, how did you get this big now?


Jesse ruffled Yuan Bao's fluffy head, Yuan Bao was overjoyed that he couldn't contain itself, laying on Jesse's body to bump and rub against him. The man and dog soon bonded together.


Shortly after, Jesse panted in exhaustion, but Yuan Bao has shown no signs of wanting to stop.


Jesse: Fuh... Yuan Bao, you're too excited... C'mere, get off from my body, let me show you something fun.


Yuan Bao seemed to understand what he said, and reluctantly stopped playing.



Jesse: Let me think, what should I perform to you?


Jesse looked around his surroundings, fixing his gaze onto a plastic box in the corner of the courtyard that contains dog food. He proceeded to open the box, and took out a couple of jerky, tempting it by putting it near its nose.


Jesse: Yuan Bao, look properly, this is your favorite jerky.


He placed the jerky to the side of Yuan Bao's mouth as if he wanted to feed him. However, just as Yuan Bao was about to open its mouth, he suddenly covers the jerky with his other hand, waving it a few times as if he was acting seriously.


Under the dog's curious gaze, he slowly moved the hand away, and the jerky disappeared......



Read Part 2 HERE

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.