[Light and Night Event] Memory Album: Sea Street / Sent Yesterday - Chapter 2 || 光与夜之恋 活动01 回忆相簿 剧情02: 海街/昨日寄

7/10/2021 04:50:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-







Read Part 1 HERE


Jesse lifted the hand that were covering the jerky. The other hand has a pure white rose, and the jerky has disappeared...


He turned around, and held the rose out to me as he changes his tone to his stage voice.



Jesse: White roses represents the pure, original intention.


You (blush): You......


The roses are fresh and tender, with its faint scent lingering around the air. I stunned for a second, and slowly came back into my senses. 


Yuan Bao saw the food disappearing in thin air, showing a very troubled face and started sniffing around Jesse's body, then looked down to sniff on its own body, and even ended up going round and round, chasing its own tail. 


Jesse: Alright alright, Yuan Bao look, there are more here!


Jesse took out another jerky, and Yuan Bao immediately looked energized, and vigorously wagging its tail. But Jesse played the same trick again. This round, what appears in his hand is a red rose.


He pretentiously handed the rose to me again.



Jesse: Red roses represents temptation.


His tone was gentle yet emotional, as if it's embedded with magical powers, for a moment I couldn't differentiate if it was acting or his heartfelt feelings, that my cheeks are heating up uncontrollably.





You (blush): .... Alright, don't bully the puppy anymore!


Yuan Bao now started to sniff around even more vigorously, with his front paws on Jesse's body, sniffing all the way from the top to the bottom of his body.


Suddenly, as if it understood something, it quickly retracted its claws and stepped backwards. 


"Awoo!" it barked to Jesse in disappointment, turned around and ran off. The child-like reaction from Yuan Bao made Jesse and I laugh.


Jesse: Hahaha, hey Yuan Bao, wait a bit. I'll really give it to you this round, alright?


You: Hahahaha, Yuan Bao is now angry. Jesse, you're a bad person!


Jesse: Well you're laughing so happily too! You're a bad person too!


???: The two of you, why are you 'abusing' a dog?


A cheerful voice came from the entrance. I looked towards the sound, a tall lady is striding towards us, it's Gao Xuan!



Gao Xuan: Also you, stinky Tangyuan, how dare you for making my precious rose basket a victim!


I am shocked. I can't believe that even though Jesse has changed this much, Gao Xuan could recognize him right away!


You: Gao Xuan? How do you know that this is Tangyuan?


Gao Xuan: How would I know? The puppy look in his eyes whenever he's sticking with you, is just like my Yuan Bao. How could I be wrong!



Jesse: What kind of comparison is this...


Gao Xuan: Who would've thought that even after so many years, the two of you are still inseparable.



You: Well it isn't to an extent where we're inseparable...


Gao Xuan threw a meaningful look between the two of us, and finally her gaze stopped at the rose on my hand.


Gao Xuan: Tangyuan, the magic you did just now, "red and white rose", made me think of something...


Read Chapter 3 HERE

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.