[Light and Night Event] Record: Observation Diary: Songs of the Forest and Seas - Everlasting Forest Night || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・长夜幽林: 观察日记

9/15/2021 10:03:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 



 Affectionate Lick



As we walked, the tiny crisp sounds could be heard from the depths of the forest. I recalled Evan brought a pair of binoculars, it'd be the perfect timing to use it now.


There are actually two deer resting in front, with the female deer lowering her head, gently licking the fawn's cheeks.


There are so much love in this scene, I quickly shoved the binoculars to Evan to let him see it. He took a serious look at it for a while, but did not say anything in the end. It seems like it has brought up a memory of his.




 If We Became Animals



I heard that the route tonight would be quite difficult to walk on. and Evan actually brought a pair of trekking poles for me on purpose, saying that it will help protecting my knees. I gave it a try while being doubtful, and it actually does save a lot of energy.


Would four-legged animals use less energy when they walk? My thoughts started running wild as I pestered Evan, asking him: "If you can become an animal, what will you choose?"


Evan looked around his surroundings, and coincidentally a moth flew past us, he simply pointed to it and said: "Then a moth will do".


Geez, he has to be joking.



 Failed Silly Face 

As the night falls, Evan and I carried our torches as we walked into the forest. As we walked, I suddenly recalled the game everyone played together in school-- Putting the torch under the chin and make silly faces.


I wonder, has Evan played this game with his classmates? So I immediately aimed the torch towards myself, and suddenly turned over to yell at Evan!


Evan stunned, and actually began laughing... What kind of reaction is this?!



 Fortunetelling Band-Aid


Right before we were preparing to depart, I excitedly took out the new band-aid and showed it to Evan. This packet of band-aids is named as "Fortunetelling band-aids", each band-aid has a resembling sentence written on it, so I let Evan to be the first one to draw it.


Under my urge, Evan doubtfully took one from it, but instead of looking at it himself, he handed it to me. I borrowed the moonlight to read it out: "To be free". Just when I was thinking about how I should understand this sentence, Evan have smiled lightly, and said: "I didn't expect it to be quite mystical". 





Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.