[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Mountainous Imagination(远山畅想)In the Vast Mountain Streams || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・旷远山涧: 趣味瞬间

9/25/2021 11:52:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

  

Item to unlock scenario: Aluminum Alloy Trekking Poles



Osborn: Hold this.


Just when we were about to depart, Osborn took out a trekking pole out of nowhere, and placed it in my hand.



You: Is this a trekking pole? But aren't we having a walking trip? There isn't any mountain around us too, no?


Osborn: You can use it in walking trips too. Bring it with you, and it can reduce the stress on your legs.


You: Is that so... Then aren't you going to use it? Why is there only one?


Osborn raised an eyebrow, and you can see the mock and smug from his smile.


Osborn: It's not until the extents where I'll have to use a trekking pole for a mountain road like this.


You: Have you always been hiking?



Osborn: Not always, but the number of times aren't little either. Compared to the mountains that I've been to, this isn't even comparable to a 'hill'.


I stunned as I nodded, with a slight throb in my heart, I suddenly figured out something.


You: It can't possibly be... you're hiking because of your bounty hunter mission, are you?


Osborn: Yeah, why?


I didn't expect Osborn to admit to it this quickly, I can't help but to feel curious, and leaned closer to continue asking.


You: Then what kind of mountains did you hike? What kind of missions were those? Heading to deep mountains and old forests, did you face any safety issues?


Facing my string of questions, Osborn let out a chuckle.



Osborn: So curious? If you wanted to know, how about I bring you along next time?


You: Eh? Can I?!


I startled, as I grabbed onto the trekking pole nervously while also being excited, there are already images of Osborn and I passing through snowy mountains and forests appearing in my head.



Osborn: Of course-- Not.


I knew it... I drooped my head in disappointment. On the next second, a slight weight could be felt on my head.


Osborn patted my head, and still smiling.


Osborn: Not for a mission, but I can bring you to the mountain race tour next time.


Mountain race tour! I perked up once again, and blinked in excitement.


You: Then it's set! Next time I'll cheer for you at the live competition!



Osborn: Mm, it's set.


I smiled in satisfaction, and once again imagining Osborn winning the first place in the competition, and also the image of us hiking.


I've now began to anticipate even more.






Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.