[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Two-Person Trip(双人成行)In the Vast Mountain Streams || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・旷远山涧: 趣味瞬间

9/25/2021 11:52:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Band-Aids




You: Sss--


The excruciating pain spreads up from my palm, I trembled as I wanted to keep my hand, but Osborn has held onto it tightly.



Osborn: Does it hurt? I'll be more gentle, bear with it for a little.


I can feel tears coming out from my eyes, but I can only clench onto my teeth as I nodded.


Osborn lowered his head as he continued disinfecting for me.


My gaze followed his as they fell onto my palm, it's a big patch of redness over there, there's even a wound now.


Just before this, because I was attracted to some birdsongs, I didn't watch my steps and almost sprained my ankle.


Thanks to Osborn's quick reflexes, he pulled me over in time, but my palm accidentally grazed against the tree trunk behind me.


You: I'll not simply look around anymore.


Hearing my exclamations with lingering fears, Osborn's lips turned into a smirk.



Osborn: Just watch if you want to, I'll pull you next time.


As he speaks, Osborn has torn open a band-aid and stick it properly for me.


His tone was casual, but his gaze towards me has a sliver of seriousness.


My heart immediately began to beat faster, I blinked, and panickily avoided his gaze.


You: Is that the main point? How could someone advise another to not watch their steps? Also, my hand is already in this state, how are you going to pull me? It hurts upon touch...



Osborn: Well don't you still have another hand? Why won't I pull this side instead?


He looked at me in amusement, and held my uninjured hand as he spoke, then complacently waved it before my eyes.


Osborn: Or are you saying that this hand of yours is hurting as well?


You: This isn't the main point...


A continuous warmth kept spreading from the connecting palms, making my cheeks to slowly begin to boil.


I moved my fingers, wanting to keep my hand back, but Osborn has tightened his grip instead.



Osborn: It's set. Otherwise what should I do if you trip again? I'll only feel assured if I hold it in my hand.


The sunlight pours into his eyes through the leaves, blending into his smile, making his words irresistible.


I can only nod as I continue to fluster.







Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.