[Light and Night Event] Record: Memo of the Greens: Songs of the Forest and Seas: In the Vast Mountain Streams || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・旷远山涧: 趣味瞬间: 沁绿手帐

9/25/2021 11:52:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

  



 Mercury Lens



Osborn handed me a pair of sunglasses. Different from the usual dark-colored glasses, this mirror has a silver-colored coating. He told me that this they are mercury lenses, compared to the usual sunglasses, these are more suitable for outdoor activities.


I quickly put them on, but I didn't feel much differences compared to the other sunglasses, so I turned towards Osborn to ask him questions.


Before I can even open my mouth, he has already tugged my hand to keep walking, he said he knew what I'm thinking, so he's now bringing me to get some good sunlight, while also experiencing how unique this pair of sunglasses is.




 Wonderful Bird



I heard that this mountain is a great spot for bird observation, so I've purposely brought my telescope, hoping to have a proper experience in nature.


I saw many small and adorable birds, but I don't know what they are, but I didn't expect Osborn to be able to answer them all, and even purposely asking me if he has redeemed his image back or not*. Just when I was about to ask him about their habits, I suddenly noticed a bird-shaped cloud in the skies, so I can't help but to tug Osborn's sleeves and let him watch it together.


He said, this is his first time seeing such species of 'bird', so this is my turn to introduce it to him properly.


*T/N: This is actually a spoiler for his 6* card. To be translated in future.



 A Tidal Promise



I noticed Osborn's watch is different from the one he usually wears, and only to know it's an watch specifically used for outdoor activities after asking. 


He took the watch off for me to have a look. So this watch is actually coming with many functions that could help with outdoor activities, such as compass, thermometer, and you can even see the tide times.


"Then remember to wear this watch next time we go to the beach," I said. After saying so, only then I realized that, it's considered my first time asking him out for a date, right?


I was originally a little nervous, but luckily Osborn immediately agreed to it.



 Foolproof Guaranteed



Osborn said, besides a walking trip, there are also bikes that we can ride around here. I have never ridden a mountain bike before, so I am really looking forward to it, but I'm also afraid that I'm not used to it, or even accidentally injuring myself.


I told my concerns to Osborn, and just when I was thinking if he'd be laughing at me for being overexaggerating, he unexpectedly raised an eyebrow and nodded instead, and even took out another pair of knee protectors from his bag to show me, saying that he has prepared them for me.


I can't help but to feel a little touched, and at the same time I feel completely safe.






Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.