[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Spray Expert(喷雾达人)In the Vast Mountain Streams || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・旷远山涧: 趣味瞬间

9/25/2021 11:52:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Mosquito-Repelling Spray



In the depths of the forest, besides the sounds of rustling leaves and the flowing waters, there are more buzzing sounds that have been lingering around my ears.


You: Weird, I remembered that I've placed it in this tiny pocket, why is it gone?



Osborn: Haven't found it?


Osborn's question could be heard from above. I raised my head to look at him, and let out a helpless sigh.


Osborn: I'll look for it.


As he speaks, he places his bag onto the ground, then half-squatted himself as he began to look around in the bag.


I squatted by his side and pointed to one of the small pockets.


You: I remembered placing it here!



Osborn: Let me see... Isn't this it?


Osborn's fingertip held onto a small spray as he raised a brow at me.


Osborn: I thought it's that difficult to find, but I ended up finding it in an instant.


You: That's not it, look properly, it's a stain removal spray.



Osborn: Stain removal spray?


Osborn lowered his head to have a look, the smile on his face slowly fades, looking a little puzzled.


Osborn: Why are you bringing this?


You: Well aren't we going to have our lunchboxes? I was thinking, it'd be bad in case if the oil stains got onto our clothes. Since it's not heavy, and a tiny spray like this doesn't take up much space too, so I brought it along.



Osborn: Right, well-prepared.


Osborn nodded, placing the stain removal spray into my hand, and buried his head as he continued his search.


Osborn: Mm, found it, it's here.


You: That's not it, this is a sunscreen spray, the application is more event compared to normal sunscreen.


He glanced on the words written on it, gave me the item, and continue his search.


Osborn: How about this?


You: This is a disinfectant spray, we can use it in case of an injury.


Osborn: ... Then this one?


You: Breath spray.


Osborn lifted a brow, looking a little sly in his gaze.



Osborn: Why isn't there any "usage instructions" written for this one?


You: Well it's just to spray after eating the lunchbox, so I can avoid... to have a smelly breath when I talk to you later. This is lemon-flavored, and it smells really good, do you want to give it a try--


Before I can finish saying, Osborn's face has already leaned over, he took a light sniff and gave a satisfied smile.



Osborn: Mm, it smells nice indeed.





Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.