[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Secrets of the Wristband(护腕秘密)In the Vast Mountain Streams || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・旷远山涧: 趣味瞬间

9/25/2021 11:52:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Sunscreen




I took out the sunscreen from my bag, lightly squeezing a little bit in my palm, then handed it to Osborn.


Suddenly, I noticed the wristband on his wrist. 


Speaking of it, Osborn has always seemed to be wearing things like bracelets, watches, or wristbands. Could there be a secret around his wrist?


Could it be a scar? A tattoo? Or some mysterious markings of the bounty hunter?


My hands that are applying the sunscreen suddenly tensed, my brows began to turn into a frown as I start thinking nonsense.



Osborn: Why spacing out?


Osborn's voice snapped me right back into reality, after hesitating for a bit, I placed my gaze onto his wrist.


You: Nothing. I just suddenly thought of it, you seemed to have been always wearing all sorts of things to cover your wrist. Is there a reason behind it?


I nervously chose my words, and gave Osborn an uncertain look.


A sliver of surprise could be seen from his eyes, only to see him quickly drooping his gaze, and by the time he looked over here again, his expressions turned a little serious.


His gaze made me nervous all of a sudden, could I really have found out a great secret?!



Osborn: This is a big secret, wanna know?


You: ... Can I?


Osborn didn't say a thing, only to lift his wristband with his index finger, then threw me a glance.


Osborn: Come a little closer.


I nervously gulped, and quickly leaned to his side as I looked down in curiosity. 


Osborn suddenly let go of his index finger, and the wristband returned to its original placement once again. I raised my head and looked at him, completely puzzled.


Osborn: I suddenly feel that I can't tell you about this so easily. You have to first promise me two things.



You: What is it?


Osborn: First of all, you aren't allowed to tell anyone about my wrist.


I hurriedly nodded.


Osborn: Then, give me your hand.


I gave him a hand, and on the next second, a black wristband is loosely worn around my wrist.


I was stunned, and recognized that it's the wristband Osborn was wearing earlier right after, so I immediately looked over.


There aren't anything different on the skin of his wrist compared to its surroundings, there's no scary scar, and no weirdly-shaped markings.


I grabbed onto Osborn's hand curiously, and looked around his wrist in detail for once again.


You: It doesn't seem like there's any problem with your wrist though?


Osborn: Really? Don't you think that this part is a little paler than its surroundings?


Now that he mentioned it, I noticed that it is indeed as he described. Perhaps it's because he has always been wearing accessories all year long, his wrist is paler than the surrounding parts, but it isn't obvious.


You: The big secret you mentioned... it can't be this, right?


A suppressed laughter could be heard, and I immediately understood that I've been fooled once again.


So I angrily took off the wristband, stuffed it back into Osborn's hand, turned around and was about to walk away.


Osborn: Angry already? I didn't lie to you, it is a big secret. 



Osborn: Besides you and I, there isn't a third person that knows about it.



You: I wouldn't want to know this kind of 'secret'!











Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.