[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Temporary Break(暂时休息)Everlasting Forest Night || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・长夜幽林: 趣味瞬间

9/16/2021 01:27:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Powerbank



Just when we entered the forest, Evan's phone began to ring.


He picked up the phone in front of me. It sounds like a work-related matter, he patiently explains the matter to the other party, on how to handle the current problems.



After the call ends, he gave me an apologetic smile.


Evan: I'm sorry, there are some last-minute work matters that I had to deal with.


You: It's fine~ But, to deal with work at this hour, wouldn't it be too hard for you?


Evan: It isn't always like this either...


Just when he finished his sentence, the phone in his hand began to ring again.


Evan picked up the call, although his tone is still gentle, and his expressions are still calm, but I seemed to have a glance of him shaking his head lightly in the instant of him hanging up the call.


You: Is there any trouble? How about we return to the campsite?



Evan: It's alright, it isn't anything major.


A notification sound could be heard from Evan's phone once again. He opened it and entered a few things, and right after he sent it out, the phone screen suddenly blacked out. Looks like it's automatically shut down.


Evan: Can I borrow your powerbank for a while? 
 


You: Of course.


I took the phone and connected it to the powerbank, and turned my wrist right after, ignoring his movements of wanting to take his phone back, and took the opportunity to put it into my bag.


You: But I think what you need right now is to rest and relax. What do you think?


Evan looked at me, his crescent eyes are hiding a sliver of smile in helplessness, but still nodded in the end.



Evan: Mm, then my phone will be under your care tonight. 



Evan: Let's press the pause button together. From now on, there wouldn't be anyone to disturb us, this is a private time belonging to the two of us.




Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.