[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Lingering Fragrance(缠绵香氛)Everlasting Forest Night || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・长夜幽林: 趣味瞬间

9/16/2021 01:10:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Insect Repellant Spray



Before departing, Evan took out a bottle from his bag, and waved it before me.



You: Is this a insect repellant spray? You're really thoughtful!


Evan: I bought it on the way here, let me spray it for you.


I nodded. He opened the spray, and evenly spraying over my body.


The scent of the spray began to spread in the air, it's a rich, floral scent, smells like a type of perfume.


After Evan has done spraying for me, I took the bottle from his hand.


You: It's my turn.



Evan: No need, I'm not too used to these type of things. Also, I am rarely bitten by bugs.


You: Really? But, it'd be really uncomfortable if you're bitten...


Evan looked at me and hesitated for a moment, and finally let out a light sigh as if he's in defeat


Evan: Alright, then allow me to trouble you.


So I took the spray, and sprayed it on his body just like how he has sprayed it for me.


As I spray, I recall the words he said earlier, and I can't help but to be curious.


You: Are you really not bitten by bugs very often? Why is that?


Evan: It's probably because of my body condition. I guess, it's because the scent of my blood is not that attractive to them.


You: Really? I'm too jealous... I wanted to have that type of blood too!



Evan: *chuckles* That isn't necessarily a good thing. How's it, done spraying?


You: Ah! Oh no!!


I have been thinking about blood, and accidentally sprayed too much!


I quickly halted my hand movements, walked to his side and leaned closer for a sniff. As expected, with a single sniff, I've already begin choking from the smell.


You: Ahem ahem! ... What should I do? It's really pungent, I'm so sorry, Evan!


Evan: It's fine, I find it alright. However, if you wanted to give it a little rescue...


He suddenly held onto my wrist, and tugged me closer to him, so close that we are only millimeters away from each other.



Evan: We can also neutralize it with our scents.


I stunned, subconsciously lifted my gaze, and my heartbeat has immediately turned chaotic from such a close gaze.


But I still can't bear to leave Evan like this. After hesitating for a short moment, I nodded slowly.


The winds brushed past us, acting as if it wanted to connect us. In his gaze, the time feels really short, but it also feels everlasting.


You: ... It's almost done now, right?



Evan: Mm, our scents seemed to have fused as one now.







Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.