[Light and Night] Evan's SNS Moments for Mid-Autumn Festival (All 3 Replies) || 光与夜之恋 陆沉朋友圈 (全选项)

9/21/2021 09:03:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

  


 

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! The responses are from different accounts, each account can only retrieve 1 response so I had to use a sub account with a friend's help.


------------------


Evan:

Resist the invasion of cold airs with the moonlight.



Reply   




MC: The moon is so beautiful today, I even snapped a lot of photos.

 

Evan replied to MC: Can you share the photos of the moon you took with me?






Reply  ② 


 


MC: Did President Lu receive a certain "special" mid-autumn giftbox?

 

Evan replied to MC: I received a rabbit lantern, I wonder which little rabbit* sneakily sent it to me.



*T/N: Little rabbit is a nickname from Evan to MC from the shadow puppet arc in Main Story (read here).




Reply  ③ 




MC: The mooncakes from President Lu's are also very delicious, and it has resisted the cold airs of the early autumn. 

 

Evan replied to MC: Looks like I've chosen the type you like.








Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.