[Light and Night] Charlie's SNS Moments for Mid-Autumn Festival (All 3 Replies) || 光与夜之恋 查理苏朋友圈 (全选项)

9/21/2021 09:13:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

  


 

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! The responses are from different accounts, each account can only retrieve 1 response so I had to use a sub account with a friend's help.


------------------


Charlie:

The foie gras airlifted from France has arrived, and it's just right to pair with the moon tonight.



Reply   




MC: Such a combination, is quite of Dr. Zha's character indeed. 

 

Charlie replied to MC: Very well, looks like my fiancée is understanding me better now.






Reply  ② 


 


MC: Warson's mooncake tastes really good, do you want to have some together, Dr. Zha?

 

Charlie replied to MC: What a rare invitation from my fiancée, of course I'd love to be of your company.





Reply  ③ 




MC: You can't be airlifting it using a private jet right...

 

Charlie replied to MC: As expected of my fiancée to have such a tacit with me.













Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.