[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Heart Rate Exchange(交换心率)Everlasting Forest Night || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・长夜幽林: 趣味瞬间

9/15/2021 11:53:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


Item to unlock scenario: Smartwatch



 

Evan and I poked the tree leaves open as we walked in the pitch black forest.


A faint light is continuously blinking from Evan's wrist, grabbing my attention.



You: Is that your watch?


Evan: Mm, I turned on the GPS locator.


You: Eh? Are there signals here? But I couldn't receive any signal when I opened my phone just now.


Evan: The signals here aren't really good, it disconnects from time to time, so follow me closely.


He lifted his wrist, borrowing the moonlight, I noticed the heart-shaped symbol that has been blinking.


You: Evan, do you want to have a look? This symbol has been blinking.



Evan: It's fine, this is very normal.


You: Can I tap into it and have a look?


Evan placed his hand before me. I tapped into it, and the watch has vibrated lightly, showing a number.


You: Heart rate of 36 beats* per minute? Is your watch broken?


*T/N: The normal pulse for healthy adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. 


Evan: From what I can see now, it isn't.


You: Then Evan, you... are you feeling any discomfort?


Evan: I don't think so too.


You: Your heart rate is so low, but you've already walked for a few kilometers!


Evan: Actually, my heart rate has been lower than average people since I was a child, don't worry.


You: Really? How did it become this way...



Evan: If you are still worried, do you want to measure it manually?


You: ... Okay.


I dubiously reached out my hand, placing it over his slightly cold wrist, feeling the weak throbs, and began counting internally. 


39... 40... 41... 42... A minute is up.


You: It's 42 times this round!


Evan: This is actually a little surprising to me. My heart rate is usually stable at around 36 beats per minute. As for why it will become 42 this time...


He drooped his gaze, fixing it onto my hand that is still holding onto his wrist.



Evan: I guess it's probably because, it has also felt your warmth.


Only after a short moment I've realized what was being indicated, a sudden warmth appeared from the skins in touch, and quietly crawled up to my cheeks.




Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.