[Light and Night Event] Delightful Moments: Swaying Dreams(荡漾幻梦)Everlasting Forest Night || 光与夜之恋 活动06 森海时至歌・长夜幽林: 趣味瞬间

9/16/2021 12:39:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Item to unlock scenario: Hammock



After tidying the luggage for our forest adventure, I noticed something in Evan's bag.



You: Evan, what is this heavy item in your bag?



Evan: You can open it to have a look.


So I took it out from the dustproofing bag, and spread the heavy yet sturdy fabric open, layer by layer.


After seeing its full look clearly, I exclaimed in joy.



You: This is a hammock, right? How did you think of bringing this?


Evan: I coincidentally have one at home, I thought you might like it.


You: You are really getting better at understanding me! I want to experience it right now. Let's tie it to the tree?


Evan: Sure.


Evan and I chose two sturdy-looking trees, with one person carrying each side, hanging the hammock to it.


After Evan finished tying the rope knot over his end, he came to my side, and tugged the rope to tie it firmly.


Evan: It should be fine now, do you want to have a try by sitting on it?


You: Yeah!


The hammock's position is a little high, I walked to its side, and noticed that I had to tiptoe in order to sit on it.


Evan walked to my side, reaching an arm to support my arm, and only then I could borrow his strength to sit on the hammock.



You: Swaying and dangling like this, it feels really fun!


The long-lost feelings have made me a little excited, and just when I wanted to move for a little, the hammock suddenly swayed vigorously!


I immediately lost balance, screamed, and subconsciously threw myself towards Evan--



Evan: Be careful.


Evan quickly move a step forward, welcoming me with his wide shoulders. I wasn't able to escape in a hurry, and crashed my head right into his embrace.


His breath immediately surrounded my senses, it's too close... I subconsciously wanted to sit up again, but I couldn't find my strength, only to struggle and fall back into his embrace, that I got so embarrassed I couldn't lift my head up.


With a light chuckle heard from above, Evan held onto my shoulders, helping me to stabilize my body once again.


Evan: Do you want to try lying down?


You: Okay... 


This time, I held onto his hand and carefully lied down. I've finally sink into the hammock completely.


You: Ah, so soft! It feels so wonderful. From this angle, I can see so many stars. I've decided! After we're done exploring, I want to sleep here.


Evan lowered his head as he gazed at me, lightly pushing the hammock, allow me to sway a casually in the woods.



Evan: Mm, you will definitely see many stars in your dreams.





Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.