[Light and Night Event] Osborn's Birthday Event: Part 2: Prologue || 光与夜之恋 萧逸生日活动 探寻新光界・ 漫想心驰:序章

11/23/2021 12:38:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Before reading this, please read the pre-quest story here for context!





Very quickly, it's the day of Osborn's birthday.


At 8AM sharp, I stood at the quiet corridor, and rang Osborn's doorbell.


After pressing a few times, Osborn has finally dragged his footsteps and opened the door. He looked at me with tiredness written all over his face with the messy bed hair.



Osborn: ... You were being serious about 8AM*?


*T/N: In Osborn's eyes, MC has always been the type that sleeps in a lot lol. 


You: Well of course! I promised to celebrate your birthday, so of course I had to accompany you at the first moment.



Osborn smiles helplessly, held my hand as he led me to the house and closed the door.



Osborn: If you were to put it that way, then you should be wishing me a happy birthday under my blankets right at midnight, why did it end up with only a message?


You: ...... Actually, the reason why we have to depart this early, is because the destination today is a little far.


Osborn: Is it the satellite town of Guang Qi that you mentioned last time?


You: That's right, it's New Lightworld!


I took out the New Lightworld map that I've flipped around so much that its edges has gotten a little fuzzy from my bag, and waved it before him.


You: I've already completed the itinerary! New Lightworld is a landmark of trendy culture, and it has many fun places over there. The only fly in the ointment is, it's a little far away from the city, and it's hard to look for a parking spot too, so it's the best for us go there via light rail. But you probably know this city better than I do, so I won't introduce it, you'll know everything after this.



Osborn: Who said that I know everything? Let me have a look.


He suddenly extends an arm in attempt to snatch my map. As soon as I remember there are various sorts of sticky notes and underlines in the map, I quickly hid the map behind me.


You: I'm not showing you! Hurry and get washed, get changed, and we'll head out right away.


Osborn: Okay okay okay. Tsk tsk, since you're making such serious preparations, I've got to pick my clothes properly too. Wait for me.


10 minutes later, as the bedroom door opens, a refreshing and cheerful silhouette walked towards me.


His black hair was just washed, drenched and still reflecting light, wearing a bright white top, just like a bright big boy.


You: Eh? I haven't seen you wearing this before...


I can't help but to walk a circle around him, examining him from front to back.



Osborn: Yeah, I've bought it for quite some time, but I didn't think of wearing it. Don't circle around anymore, just tell me straight if you wanna praise me.


You: Yeah, you look very good!


Osborn: As long as you like it. Let's go, we're going out.


He ruffled my hair, then held my hand. When I got closer to him, I can feel his black cedar scent seems to be more refreshing than usual.


I raised my head, and successfully captured the joyful curve over the corner of his eye. It's clear that he's also fully anticipating for the date today.



Osborn: What are you secretly smiling at?


You: Nothing. Let's hurry up!





Event Stories will be updated in the pages linked here once they are released and translated!

Pre-Quest Story | Prologue Episode 01 Episode 02 Episode 03 Episode 04 Episode 05 

Birthday Call


Meanwhile, feel free to check out other date translations for Light and Night here!




Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.