[Light and Night Event] Osborn's Birthday Event Phone Call || 光与夜之恋 萧逸生日活动通话 (英译)

11/23/2021 08:38:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


 Before reading this, please read the stories for context!

Pre-Quest Story | Prologue Episode 01 Episode 02 Episode 03 Episode 04 Episode 05 


This call is attainable upon logging into the game from 6PM on his birthday until end of event.




Osborn: You've took so many photos of me for so long, how about sending me a copy too?


You: How did you know I took pictures of you?!


Osborn: If I weren't at least this sharp, then how can I be your "Boss Xiao"? So, what photos did you take today?


You: I've took photos of the sides of you that no one else knows~ There's one where little Osborn was making a wish. There's another photo where he is eating a cake, but ending up smudging the tip of his nose...


Osborn: Oh? Why is little Y/N only remembering about others, could she have forgotten that she also became a messy kitten when she was eating the cake too?


You: Ahem ahem...


Osborn: Aren't you silly?


You: You're the silly one. But, since it's your birthday, I'll not be calculative with you. How's that, are you happy today?


Osborn: Quite happy, I suddenly understood that it's indeed necessary to have bits of sense of ritual in life too.


You: Looks like Boss Xiao is very satisfied with today's birthday arrangement. But the sense of ritual has yet to end, the ones earlier were just the appetizers, I still have a present that I have yet to gift you. Looking at the time, it should arrive anytime soon.


Osborn: Hm? One sec, someone's knocking the door. Is this the present you're talking about? A... pink-colored Doberman plush?


You: Isn't it very cute? I made it myself, you know.


Osborn: Indeed, just like you.


You: What are you talking about, it's more like you. Although from the exteriors it looks threatening and fierce, but it's soft and cute once you touch it, it's just like the discovery of your broad and gentle heart after getting along with you for a long time.


Osborn: Broad, gentle, it's actually my first time hearing such a review. Hm, perhaps it's because you are the only one that can see this side of mine.


You: Really? Then I wanted to understand more on the Osborn who belongs to only me!


Osborn: It's all belong to you now, so there's not even a reason for me to decline it. Actually, when I saw you lighting up the candle for me, I remembered the times when I was little. Back then, everyone thought I'm a monster, so I didn't dare to let others see my flames. You were the only one who said my flames are very warm. Actually what's warm isn't it, but you.


You: I- I'm not as good as you described...


Osborn: Little silly, I should know way more than you do on how good you are. Hearing you telling me you wanted to celebrate my birthday for me, I have thought of various ways that you might celebrate with me, but I didn't thought it'd be something like this day. I was very surprised at the beginning, but when I'm back to my senses, my heart could only feel touched and joy. The sense of ritual that belongs to me will never end. Because your presence itself, is the best gift. And this gift, no matter if it was for the Osborn that was little, or the Osborn right now, both have received it.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.