Light and Night Sariel Solo Event: A Joyful Day in Future (Prologue) | 光与夜之恋 齐司礼单人活动【异日徜欢】(前置剧情)

6/07/2022 12:18:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

This is the prologue for Sariel's solo event, a 5* card will be awarded, and it will be translated separately.

.

.

You can also watch the recording here:



.

.

.


It's a bright and warm June summer. The weather isn't stuffy, but the rain are pouring in large amounts. I have been trapped in the damp blurry weathers for numerous weekends.


I've finally waited for a clear sunny day, and dragged Sariel out in plans to have a stroll in the mountains. However, just when we are about to head out, the sky is weaved with curtains of rain again, and it tugged the string of unhappiness in my heart.


You: Why is it raining again...


I placed my half-worn walking shoes away, and changed back to the soft slippers.


The slippers were just newly washed, and Sariel toasted it carefully again. My feet feel comfortable as soon as I placed them into the slippers, and the folds of my mood are barely soothed.



Sariel: You remembered bringing snacks, but you forgot the umbrella. You should be grateful that you have yet to go out.


You: Eh, I didn't bring the umbrella?


I quickly searched in my bag. Ah, I've indeed forgotten about it again. I looked towards Sariel, and he's holding a big navy blue umbrella.


The weather has been inconsistent lately, but I've always forgot about the umbrella. Perhaps it's because someone is watching after me, so I was never drenched.


You: Looks like although I might have poor memory, but my luck is pretty good.



Sariel: It's indeed one of the good points of yours that are already scarce.



Accompanied by the familiar tease, I snuggled back into the sofa and languidly leaned against the handle to watch the rains.


If the outing isn't taken into consideration, the scenery of rainy mountains is actually very tempting.


You: But still, I really wanted to go out and move around.


Sariel got himself busy in the kitchen for a moment, then sent me a cup of warm milk. I took a sip by the edge of the mug, it's rich and lingering in sweetness, the softness of the taste is comparable to the expression of the man before my eyes.



Sariel: Is jumping around the house alone insufficient for you?


You: After all, that's... Hey, I wasn't jumping around the house!


Not only I didn't jump around the house, Sariel has been on leave ever since he was sick. I've been staying at his place whenever I can find time with the excuse of asking him to supervise my work, but I've actually just wanting to stay by his side.


I proactively volunteered to cook, water the flowers, clean, and I wanted to do everything else within my capabilities. I didn't stubbornly request for things or cause trouble, only in hopes for Sariel to rest without worries.


Sariel: I've never seen someone spending the entire afternoon to cook a meal, and even mistaking sugar for salt.


You: Well I was experimenting with new cooking styles after all, but you still ate them all.


Sariel: Are the few sick jade plants in the greenhouse also your doing?


You: Ah, I watered a little too frequently indeed... but could there be a possibility where it's because of the overly humid weather?


Sariel: Then what about you running and crying to me when you bumped your head while cleaning?


You: That's because... alright, I'll be honest, I admit that something like that did happen.


Everything complicated has their cause, but I've indeed caused some trouble at the beginning, so we have been working together after that, Sariel being the commander, and I'm the helper.


The plain fragments of time slowly passed in the rays of dawn and shadows of the dusk, simple yet happy.


As I space out, the rain pours heavier, and the raindrops crashes down deliberately, splashing all over the land. It didn't take long for the outdoors to have puddles of waters.


You: When the rain stops, I must make up to all of the outdoor activities I've missed.


Sariel: How do you plan to make up to them?


You: I haven't thought about it, but regardless what we do, it's good enough for us to head out.


Sariel's gaze fell on my cheek, staring intently for a while, then turned around and handed me an envelope.


You: What is it?


Sariel: Open it and have a look.


I straightened my body to open the envelope. There are two entry tickets within, with a few words of "Vigour Moving Carnival" printed in exaggerating colors.


You: Vigour? Isn't this the sports brand we collaborated before?



Sariel: Finally recalled it? Looks like there's still some hope in your memory.


You: This carnival is a total hit in the internet! It's said that they have a rich variety of activities, I didn't expect the brand would gift you the tickets!


My excitement is unconcealable from my tone of speech. Sariel slowly lowers his silver lashes, and covered the patch of golden rays from his gaze.


Sariel: They aren't a gift.


You: Hm?


Sariel: I bought them.


Sariel's voice was very soft, but I managed to capture it clearly. The answer was a little surprising, that I stunned for a while.



Sariel: As you've said, they have "a rich variety of activities", this carnival can probably fulfill the millions of your bizarre thoughts.


You: Well that's not wrong...


It's just that, Sariel has never liked busy places, but he has proactively purchased tickets for the carnival, so I'm still feeling puzzled and surprised from it.


Sariel: What's wrong, don't you want to go?


You: Of course I wanted to!


Sariel: Then let's go there together. It won't rain on the next weekend.


Sariel spoke in an affirmative tone, with a relaxed smile blooming from his gaze, gently soothing my complex emotions. I no longer feel concerned anymore, and responded to him with a blooming smile.



You: Okay, let's go together!


The ceiling light reflects dazzling specks from the laser ticket, accompanied with the underlying pattern on the 'Vigour' written on it, exuding its powerful vitality and sense of movement, that I subconsciously related it to the equally lively summer.


You: Carnivals are indeed a good match with summer.



Sariel: Isn't it a better match with you? One of it is noisy, and the other is chirpy.


You: Hm... that's right too.


The slow and quiet mountains has given the clumsy bird a resting place, but it can't lock up an active, unruly heart.


I had to say this, but Sariel understands me much better than I've imagined. He can provide me the warmest nest, but he can always provide me with an opportunity to allow my spirits to soar freely.


You: Next weekend, clear sunny day, carnival, hurry and come already!



.
.
.

The event card will be translated somewhere in the future! Will update here and masterlist once it's done!


If you'd like to support my translations, feel free to contact me for commissions or buy me a ko-fi here!


Until next update! :)


















Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.