[Light and Night Event] Evan's Birthday Event: Part 2: Episode 02 || 光与夜之恋 陆沉生日活动 奇遇初体验・繁花之旅:剧情02

1/28/2022 01:21:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

Please read Episode 01 here before proceeding with reading~





You: Speaking of it... This place is much more spacious than I thought!


Evan: Be careful, here's still a staircase in front.


Coming out from the narrow toy car, we are now located in an extremely spacious class A motorhome.


The vehicle is completely equipped with facilities, living room connected to the open kitchen, and on the table facing right towards the TV, there are also colorful soft drinks stashed on it.


Evan: I didn't expect for motorhomes like this to exist in the city.


You: Of course, without such a huge space, how are we going to fight?


Evan: Fight?


Evan paused, and a light chuckle followed.


Evan: So it's this.


You: I've been wanting to ask you, why did you write 'fighting'? I kept reading the paper again and again, I almost thought something went wrong with my eyes.


Evan: Hmm...


Evan curled his index finger and placed it over his lips, then looked at me intently.



Evan: It's probably because you looked like you wanted to have a showdown with me when you're looking fierce and bouncing around from time to time.


You: When did that even happen?!


I refuted softly, stepping onto the thick rug as I walked into the bedroom. Evan closes the door, pursed his lips and followed suit.


Evan: I'm curious, in a certain little girl's mind, what location should the word "fighting" match with?


You: Probably a place like a boxing gym or something, it can help to relieve some stress. But in a motorcar, it's indeed a little hard to make it happen.


I looked around, and just when I was thinking how to "fight safely", a softness suddenly struck on my arm.


I looked up in confusion, only to see Evan lifted a pillow in his hand.


Evan: How about using this?


He moved his body, and revealed the stash of soft pillows of various sizes at the corner of the room.


I stunned for a couple of seconds, immediately understood what he meant, then snatched the pillow from his hand and fought back,.



You: Hehe, 1-1, tied!


Evan smiles as he took a few steps backwards, and picked up a bolster as his weapon.


I chased after him with resolute, not leaving him with any room for thoughts.


You: Watch this--!


Just when I voiced out, the pillow flew straight out from my hand.


Fingertips hooked onto the zipper and pulled it downwards along with the throw, accidentally opened the corner line. In that instant, goose feather fluttered in the air like snow.


At where the white feathers flutters, a pillow flew quickly towards me from the opposite side, briefly brushed past my elbow and fell on the floor.


You: Phew, that was close!


I simply picked a couple of light pillows and threw them out continuously, but my throws have only brushed past the edges of his clothes.


Despite being defensive at most of the times, Evan didn't look like he's in a mess at all, and even looking gentlemanly. 


Yet I'm just like a mindless little rabbit that have been chasing and hopping everywhere with all my might.


You: Why does it feel like... you're still standing at the same spot without moving much?


Evan smiled, the smile got a little deeper than earlier.


Evan: Then would it be easier if I get a little closer to you?


You: Don't go easy on me, I'll definitely win!


But even though Evan has gone easy on me, I still couldn't land a hit on him.


The pillows I've thrown out are either brushing past his hair or landed towards his calf.


You: *huff*... *huff*...


Separated by the light goose feathers, Evan's tall figure is only two steps away from me.


While he stopped, I quickly grabbed a pillow that is half broken and swung it towards the front--


With my eagerness and overuse of strength, inertia acted like invisible hands and gave me a push from behind.


You: !!


Before I have fully let out my exclaim, my entire body pounced straight towards the front.


Evan: Watch out!


Evan took a large stride and caught onto me, and both of us fell into the stash of pillows together.


The feathers rose with our fall, fluttering in the air.



Evan: Are you alright?


His hand tightly encircled my waist, with only a thread's distance lies between the tips of our noses.


You: I'm fine, how about you?


Every part waist down of ours are sticking to each other, that even a slight bend on the knee could touch Evan's leg.


I moved my body subconsciously, and his chest suddenly tensed.


Evan: What's wrong?


Evan's voice has always been deep, but now it's somehow sounding low and indistinct.


You: I'm thinking, with this earlier, does it count for me to have hit you?


I lowered my head defenselessly. He startled slightly, and the corners of his eyes and lips curved helplessly.


Evan: It's a hit.


You: Really?! Let's continue then!


I tried to support myself against the floor to get up, but Evan gently held onto my wrist.


His fingertips brushed past my back, and pressed on it skillfully.


It took me some effort to lift my upper body, but it fell down once again, with warm touches gradually passed through the layer of clothing.



You: Um... Aren't we going to play anymore?


Evan: Taking a break.


Evan closes his eyes, even breaths wafted, making the tip of my ears to burn slightly.


As my line of gaze travels, an extremely thin fluff fell onto his left cheek.


You: Evan.


Evan: Hm?


I held onto his arm, and leaned a little closer.


You: *blows air*--


The fluff gently flies up in the airflow, Evan's breath paused slightly.


You: It's done.


He did not utter a word, gently pressing from the back of my head, gradually shortening the distance between us bit by bit.


I'm clearly on top, but the one in control is instead still the person beneath me.


I nervously clenched onto a corner of his coat, and suddenly, his breath stopped at the most dangerous spot.


Evan opened his eyes slightly, and looked towards me with a faint smile.


Evan: Thank you.


I stunned for a moment, and after pursing my lips and stared at him for a few seconds, we both laughed together.


You: How dare you to actually tease me, hm... I'll punish you to tidy this place with me!


The hand on my waist loosened, along with his brows.



Evan (doting voice): Okaay.



Event Stories will be updated in the pages linked here once they are released and translated!


Birthday Call



Meanwhile, feel free to check out other date translations for Light and Night here!

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.