Health is Gold

4/02/2014 06:13:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

After feeling worried for several nights regarding my assignment, I couldn't get my balance in sleeping and studying anymore. Whenever I'm supposed to sleep, I'm wide awake, and when I'm supposed to study, I collapse on the table in an instant. 

Went for badminton with some of my classmates on Monday, too! It was a great experience to run around the court here and there, but it was rather tiring. After years of not playing badminton, my skills went very rusty, and my lower back hurts on Tuesday. How funny. X'D

Being able to do sports regularly is something great, you sweat and remove your toxins that accumulates in your body and such, and my lecturer suggested us to exercise at least half an hour per day so that our minds could catch up with what we studied, too. 

It also depends on what kind of exercise that you are doing, too. I like to run, a lot, in fact. The only thing I hated about my running is that my legs will feel like as if they were burning, then the muscles will start to pull over the edges that it hurts. Also, my legs are already thick enough that my friend suggested me to jog instead or else my legs will be full of muscle instead, and it doesn't look nice for a female. (There are times I just wished that I were a male, really.) 

Also, if you are a beginner in sports, it's better to start slow, and slowly build up your muscle strength and you will do fine eventually. 

Meal is important, too! My friends that live in hostels would grab instant noodles most of the time to save cost, and they would complain about hair fall and such. Some seemed fine, though. We all studied science in primary school that it's a must to have meals that are well-balanced, no? Plus, most food that are nice for your mouth are normally bad for your health, such as junk food and food that has too much of seasoning. (Spices are another matter here.)

And yes, quality sleep! It's necessary to sleep for at least 5 hours per day! I used to see friends cramming for their final exam papers with their panda eyes and ends up being depressed after coming out from the examination hall because they forgot what they studied. It's better for you to sleep early and wake up earlier to study for your papers, no? Also, try your best not to argue or worry about things before sleeping. Sleeping should be the best time of the day where you could relax on a comfortable mattress, and dream of your princes or princesses, or perhaps your beloved parents, family, or pets. 

I'm, too, trying my best to change my lifestyle with a schedule planner. (I bought one for RM50, for Kami-sama's sake! That is a month's allowance in my secondary school!) It everything goes well this year, I wouldn't mind getting another one for next year, though. <3 

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.