PIKOM PC Fair 2014 in KLCC

4/05/2014 09:42:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

The PC Fair has finally begun! It started from Yesterday, and tomorrow will be the last day. Details are as follow:

Event: PIKOM PC Fair
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (Hall 1 to Hall 5)
Date: 4-6 April 2014
Time: 1000 to 2200

Since my little brother is entering college soon enough, papa decided to buy a laptop for him and I tagged along to see things around the fair as what I did in the previous years.

To be honest, it was rather disappointing this year.

1. There were seriously nothing much to see, nor there were anything that amuses me too much.

2. The salesperson are as annoying as usual, especially those from Unifi that kept on asking me to upgrade my Wifi.

Salesperson: "Miss, Unifi is having a promotion, do you need wifi?"
Me: "Thank you for the offer, but I'm already a Unifi user."
Salesperson: "Ohh, do you want to upgrade your wifi at RM199?"
Me: "Upgrade to how much?"
Salesperson: "10MB!"
Me: "So, you are suggesting me to downgrade my internet instead? I'm using 20."
Salesperson: *escapes from the scene*

Exactly why I hated PC fairs at times. I know that you are trying to earn money by having more customers, but you are just annoying the customers when they are rejecting your offer politely.

3. The booths and promotions are pathetically little for this round.

Those three points will never need further explanation for me to sum up how disappointed I felt.





Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.