[Light and Night Event] Azure Daydream - Prologue with Osborn (萧逸) || 光与夜之恋 活动04 蔚蓝白日梦・前置剧情

8/21/2021 02:02:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

Image from official weibo





As the sun sets into the sea's surface, the waves that were wrapped in the colors of sunset have gradually lose their colors, making the seas to seem deep and quiet.


It's been two days--


In order to search for new design inspiration, I've been staying by this beachside for two whole days. However, that design draft for 'ocean' is still completely blank.


You: Sigh, if I stay any longer it'd be only a waste of time, might as well as go back first.



Just when I was dragging my huge luggage out from the platform, I suddenly felt a heaviness on my head...


Someone pressed onto my straw hat.


You: Who's it?


I raised my head, and saw Osborn's familiar face through the hat's brim.



Osborn: Why this attire? Did you have a beach vacation?


You: Hi, what a coincidence to see you here.


I feebly took off the straw hat I bought right when I was at the beachside, and squeezed a smile towards Osborn.


You: It'd be great only if it was as relaxing as a vacation...


Osborn carefully looked at me, and raised a brow.


Osborn: Why so?


You: This time, I needed to design an accessory with the main theme of 'ocean', so I came all the way to the beachside to look for inspiration. Who knows I'd still have zero progress throughout the past two days of search. I can't even grab a hold on the tail of inspiration, but instead have learnt 108 ways of sunscreen application...


Having listened to my resentful description, Osborn burst out a laughter.



You (pouting): I'm already in such a pitiful situation, and yet you're here laughing!


I angrily pushed my luggage and bypassed Osborn, but only within a couple of steps my wrist have been held.


Osborn tugged me a little, and pulled me back in front of him, along with my luggage.


Osborn: Then, I shall apply to 'make up for my error'.


I looked at him completely puzzled. Osborn smiled.


Osborn: Well isn't it just to explore the oceans? I'll bring you somewhere else to give a change to your train of thoughts.



You: Really? What kind of place is it?


Osborn: It's. A. Secret. I'll set this first, your time tomorrow belong to me.


You: Tomorrow? But aren't you having a competition the day after? Wouldn't it delay your pre-match training?


Osborn: You know my schedule pretty well, huh?



You (flustered): You- You're so famous, the media will publicize about it each time you compete, it'd be difficult for me to not know about it alright!


Osborn smiled even more intently. He picked up the hat from my hand, and gently placed it on my head.


Obsorn: Only spending a single day's time to bring you somewhere, it won't affect me. See you at your apartment's entrance tomorrow noon, it's set.


On the next day, Osborn arrived to pick me up just as promised.



After a ride among the winds, we've stopped before an arc-shaped building in the middle of a lake. The giant wave relief in ultramarine shines in a dazzling light under the rays of the sun. Each time the wind brushes over, sounds of the waves beating the shores will come out from the relief with the sounds of the seagulls, making one to feel like they are standing under the azure skies by the seas.


You: Is this... an aquarium?



Osborn: Well didn't you want something ocean-themed? If you haven't got in touch with the vast lifeforms under the seas, then it isn't considered that you've understood the ocean. Who knows, this place might give you a surprise.


--------

After collection 3,000x of the event items you'll receive a 5* Osborn card.

Read the card story translation here.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.

2 comments

Write comments
C
AUTHOR
August 22, 2021 at 12:08 PM delete

Hi Jin~ Not sure if you'll see this. But thanks for all of your hard work for the L&N translations ;-; Looking forward to the next part of Azure Daydream if you're continuing translating it >.< . Have a nice day <3 :D

Reply
avatar
Jin ♡
AUTHOR
August 22, 2021 at 7:59 PM delete

Hi! Thank you for your kind words! While I don't think there's a next part of event story, but I'll work on translating the event 5* when I get it by the end of the event~

Have a great day too!

Reply
avatar