6☆ Voice Date with Osborn - Hunting Plan (狩猎计划) | Light and Night 光与夜之恋

1/18/2022 01:00:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

In this login CG series of dates, there are only four chapters of voice clips, with one of the chapters showing multiple options - leading to a total of 6 voice clips.





You can consider listening here!




[Voice Clip 01: Night Breeze]


Good evening.


What's with this expression? Didn't I say I'd pick you up tonight?


You just woke up? What time did you sleep?


So late... Did you work overtime yesterday?


I guessed so.


Then do you want to go back and sleep for a little longer? We can go out on another day.


I didn't say I am leaving, I'm just afraid that you'd be sleepy.


Alright, as long as you had enough sleep. The night is very long.


When are we departing? I wanted to depart earlier, but don't I have to wait for you to get changed?


You just realized it? Looks like someone's still a little blur from just waking up.


Alright, I'll wait inside. Take your time, no rush.


The temperature is set so low, and you're wearing such thin clothes, what happens if you catch a cold? Don't blame me for not taking you out when that happens.


Mom?


If I were really your mom, then I should've--


What are you dodging for? Your ahoge stood up, I'm just helping you to press it down.


*MC hits Osborn*


Ugh... So little strength, is it because you just woke up?


*MC hits Osborn again*


If you wanted to punch me so much, at least choose somewhere with thicker muscles. For example... here.


*Osborn hisses from pain*


Ss... why did you start pinching me? You're really showing no mercy, huh.


I'm not retaliating, why would I dare to retaliate?


For something that is yours, of course it's all up to you on whether you want to punch or pinch.


You're this weak against teases, huh?


Alright, since you look so sleepy, I guess you haven't washed up yet?


You wanted to shower? No problem, I don't mind waiting for a little longer, but there's a condition.


Come closer, I'll tell you secretly.


*Osborn kisses and blows air into your ear*


*Osborn chuckled*


It's this condition.


Alright, hurry and go shower. We'll depart once you're ready.


*MC opens door, and began showering...* 


*SFX of showering and done showering*



[Voice Clip 02: Dark Tides]


*Snapping sound*


*Osborn runs towards the door and knocks on it*


Are you okay? Looks like there's power failure.


Where's the electric box at your house? I'll have a look to see if the circuits tripped.


At the entrance? Okay, then wait for me a little.


*walking sounds*


*Osborn exclaims softly*


There's no circuit trip, I guess it's an emergency power failure, it should recover after some time.


Don't be afraid, I'm accompany you by the entrance.


You weren't afraid? Then what's that scream I heard earlier? Could there be a little animal that got scared?


*Osborn chuckled softly*


Alright, you're the brave one, I'm the one afraid of dark.


Then if you're almost done showering, how about coming out to accompany this person who's afraid of the dark?


... You're done showering, but something major happened? What happened?


... You entered the shower forgetting to take your clothes?


*Osborn sighed, stuttering slightly*


Where are your clothes? I'll get them for you.


Alright, I'll be back soon.


*walking sounds*


*Osborn knocked your bathroom door*


I brought your clothes, open the door, I'll hand it in.


Where are you? Why aren't there any movements?


... The bathroom is too dark that you can't see a thing?


What do I do now? How about... I'll go in instead?


Yeah, as long as you don't mind.


(Osborn is sounding a little shy here)


Done wrapping yourself with a towel? Then I'll be going in.


*Door opens, footstep sounds*


It feels like the bathroom is even darker than the living room... I can't see where you're at at all.


Uhm... Come a little closer to the door, walk slowly against the wall.


*Walking sounds*


*Sounds of collision*


Ah--!!




[Voice Clip 03: Haziness]


There are three choices here - it's how MC reacts to the situation.


[Voice Clip 03-01: Making Pained Sounds]


*Osborn hissed in pain*


......


You falling like this... Are you alright?


Don't rush to get up, see if you're injured before that.


Yes, I can't see a thing at all.


Then try moving your leg, and see if you twisted anywhere.


*Osborn sighed in relief*


Glad to know you didn't.


Me? My elbow hit the floor.


I can't tell, you heard the sound earlier too, it's going to leave a bruise either way.


It hurts, of course it hurts. It won't do unless you take full responsibility for it. 


*Osborn chuckled*


What bandaging are you taking about? It's the most a scratch and applying medicine will do, if it's bruised then massaging and blowing it will do.


There's no need to say sorry, silly.


If there's a need to say it, I should be the one to do so.


Our positioning right now... no matter how it looks, it looks like I'm taking advantage of you.


You just realized it? Then your responses are a little slow.


Why isn't your hair dried? There's water all over your shoulders... Are you cold?


Do you have an extra towel? I'll wipe it for you.


You wanted to do it yourself? This won't do.


You've been topping me for so long, that my arms are both numb now. You've got to let me move a little.


Yes, it's nonsense, but didn't you also have accepted it?


Retaliation inefficient.


If you retaliate any further, I'll start tickling you.


*Osborn chuckles*


Let me see which part of you is the most ticklish... Neck? Waist? Or... Hm?


Don't dodge, what happens if you fall down again?


You've got to at least dry your hair, so you won't slip.


[Voice Clip 03-02: Grunt]


*Osborn grunts*


....


You are... a little proactive. I'm flattered.


Your leg slipped? Then this slip of yours... has taken quite the advantage.


Why? Didn't you notice where your hand is pressing at?


Ahem, no need to apologize. I know you didn't do it on purpose.


If you were doing it on purpose, then you won't be touching somewhere offset.


Still simply touching around... Do you know where is the spot I was talking about?


*Osborn scoffed*


You now kept your hands again, you timid girl.


Since you've taken your hands back, then come a little closer, let me hug you.


You've already taken such a great advantage from me, won't you compensate me a little?


What a good girl.


Our position is a little weird? Mhm.


"Mhm" is "mhm".


Did you really wipe off the water on you? Why are your arms still this cold?


I'm very hot? Then you've gotta hug me a little tighter.


Your hair is still a little wet... What do I do with you if you catch a cold?


Yeah, I'm fully wet too. It's all your fault.


You're still laughing... I'll bite you if you laugh again.


I'll also bite you if you move around.


*Osborn hissed in pain*


Ss... You even learnt to make a pre-emptive strike.


To run away after bullying someone, there's no such good deed in this world.


*Osborn kissed/ suckled*


I wasn't really biting you, what are you exclaiming in pain for?


It won't leave a mark, I only touched it very gently.


What are you thinking... How could I ever bear to bite you?





[Voice Clip 03-03: Pant]


*Osborn pants*


...


Ugh...


What? Throwing yourself into my embrace and even giving an additional... kiss?


You can't possibly be doing this on purpose, right?


It's an accident, huh... That is quite an accidental surprise indeed.


A pitch black bathroom, with only one foot stepped in, and you've already pounced on me.


Also with the height difference between us... and our lips touched without the slightest offset...


Yeah, accident.


Ouch ouch, don't pinch my face, it hurts a little.


Ss... I think my lips cracked from the bump, it's bleeding a little...


Where are you? I can't see you if you're so far away, come a little closer.


It's here, can you see it?


Why are you blowing on it? Did you want to console me?


Mm, I've felt a lot better indeed. Thank you for stopping the bleeding for me.


*MC pounces on him*


Getting all shy with just this?


You usually only know how to hide backwards when you get shy, now you've finally learnt to pounce on me. Hmm... Looks like I had to thank this electricity failure.


Wanna run away? I won't let you go this easily.


Since you've nuzzled me so much that my clothes are now wet anyway, I wouldn't mind to let it be even more drenched.


Why, we're too close? Why do I find it just fine?


*Sounds of heartthrob*


Being able to hear the other's heartbeat just like this, this is what you call close.


Until I am the only one you can see and hear, that is the closest distance we can get.


... Just like right now. I can only feel you.



[Voice Clip 04: Suffusion]


*Snapping sound, electricity recovered here*


Ahem...


I suddenly noticed... Uh, your house's bathroom is renovated pretty well.


What are you laughing at?


Why can't I look at the bathroom with eyes closed?


Hurry and get dressed, otherwise you'll meet your doom when I open my eyes.


I'm not teasing you, I'll open my eyes when I counted to three, and I'll see what happens to you.


One... Two...


.... T... Three. I'm really gonna open my eyes alright.


Ugh!


You actually made a sneak attack from behind?


You've really became naughty.


You learnt it from me? I won't take advantage of other's danger.


*Osborn chuckles*


Then hold me tight, don't fall again.


Otherwise if you fall again for being panicky, I'd really feel bad.


I'll carry you back.


*Walking sounds, ruffling sounds*


With this my clothes are all wet because of you.


You've got to think of how to compensate me, you naughty little girl.


*Osborn chuckles*


How about you compensate me with the remaining time for the rest of the day, what do you think?


I was just teasing you. Sit well, I'll get a towel.


Ah, I've adjusted the air conditioner's temperatures a little higher, watch out for a cold.


*Walking sounds*


Your arms are still a little damp, I'll dry it for you.


Don't move around, sit properly.


My body is still wet? It's alright.


Do you really want to compensate me? Alright, then you're a naughty little girl who takes things seriously.


*ruffling sounds*


Your palms are so hot.


Did you catch a cold?


No? Then are you shy?


*Osborn hissed in pain*


You touched--


No- Nothing.


Of course I wouldn't hide it from you.


Uh... Don't touch there.


Nothing, it's just a small wound.


You don't have to look at it on purpose, I've applied medication on it already.


Yeah, it's from a commission I accepted a few days ago, and I got a little injured from being careless.


It's fine, I'm already used to it.


You feel bad for me this much? Then I won't feel hurt anymore.


It's true, I'm not lying to you.


*Osborn shows you his wound*


Look, there's not a single problem at all, don't worry.


How about you start thinking, for the remaining time for the rest of the day, do you have any plans in mind?


Oh? So proactive today?


You're the one saying this, you can't go back on your words now.


*Osborn chuckled*



Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.