I'm on Mystic Messenger!

8/05/2016 11:40:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


For some of you that might have known, I'm now making walkthroughs on Mystic Messenger on my YouTube channel. (*´▽`*)

The game is a money-sucker if you are not the patient type of person like I do and I'm crying over my wallet  (ノД`)・゜・。

So far, I've completed Zen's route and Yoosung's walkthrough is coming up on my channel! I've also uploaded a video on trial and impressions of the game when I first started it. I swear I had no idea about the game concept because I downloaded the game right some time after a fan suggested about the game lol

I'll make another post for the walkthrough compilation!

Until next time~ ★

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.