Mystic Messenger Yoosung ★ Route Walkthrough - Day 5~10 (Good End)

8/07/2016 12:11:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

In my previous post I've mentioned about Cheritz' copyrights and also our Zenny's good end, now it's time for Yoosung the puppy!

My walkthroughs are all done through videos in my YouTube channel, but I would compile them here in case you have a hard time looking for it lol


--------------  DAY 5 --------------


--------------  DAY 6 --------------


--------------  DAY 7 --------------


--------------  DAY 8 --------------


--------------  DAY 9 --------------


--------------  DAY 10 --------------


I'll be updating Jumin's route next, then Jaehee's, hopefully. :)

Until next time.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.