UtaPri 5th Anniversary Translation!

6/12/2016 05:53:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-























Hi! This is Jin a.k.a Admin Yamashina speaking. 

Since the end of April this year, my UtaPri fanpage has started a poll to decide the order of translation releases for 11 idols + 2 teachers in the Uta no Prince-sama series!

The content are taken from the 5th Anniversary book itself. We’ve begun the translation project and would update it on our facebook page on a weekly basis! I will update it in my personal blog and Tumblr after the facebook update, but I’ll place more emphasis on my FB fanpage, so if you haven’t followed it, please give it a like! ♡
We will release the translations for the following:
1. Solo interview with the idols (Quotes from the teachers because teachers don’t have interview parts)
2. 15 Questions with the idols
3. Seiyuu comments

The reason why I decide to post them on my blog and Tumblr are simple: I wanted to make an announcement that we are working on this and I personally do not wish that my work is being duplicated elsewhere or are being compared to other translations. If any of you, my dear readers, found someone else taking my work off me and post them elsewhere, please, please let me know. I don’t want my work to be taken without my consent. 

For those that have missed the previous translations, here they are! I’ll update the links on a weekly basis just as how I release the translations on Facebook. :)

Kurosaki Ranmaru: https://goo.gl/9nPKyv
Ittoki Otoya: https://goo.gl/3Ol0IY 

Whether you like this series or not, I hope you would genuinely enjoy the translations! <3 

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.