Aoi Shouta - S

5/28/2016 05:31:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Album Cover of Aoi Shouta's "S" 

It has been quite some time since I last sing until I got a copy of Shouta's newest album. There are a couple of songs that were from his previous singles but I'm truly happy for his progress so far and he has been progressing so well under King Records.
He's probably one of the few voice actors and singers that would make me willing to sing. Not because I'm his biggest fan, but because I could hit all the high notes in his songs and that gives me a sense of minor achievement and a tiny escape from my failing and corroding reality (Only those have heard my singing would know how I sound like, though).
Aoi Shouta, once a student placed under great pressure for being bullied verbally for his feminine voice and slender figure, now rising and shining brighter than many others and still being humble. I'm seeing more of his creative side from him through the lyrics and melodies that he wrote himself throughout the singles and album.
From the songs that he composed himself, you could feel the care and support from his words and voice, but in the newer songs, you could also sense the desire of change and exposing more about himself, and they are slowly redefining a new image of him.
Overall, a brilliant album, by a group of brilliant composers, a brilliant recording company, and of course, our brilliant singer himself. Definitely would look forward to get his next album next time!
I don't think I am capable to translate any songs at the moment because I'll be resuming with my final year project (and aim for graduation) but I sure do hope that I can get back to translating soon! 

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.