Hijirikawa Masato x Reader

3/29/2014 09:12:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

It was a rather hectic day today that so much happened in the Japanese class. I wasn't being able to pull myself together to concentrate in the class that I couldn't speak what I had in my mind. My stomach is cramping all over again when I paid visit to the Faculty of Health Sciences of my university that is located in Sungai Long, and many things happened, too.

I was thankful that I managed to meet my cheerful and cute classmate in college. Even though she's busy with her meetings, she decided to run all the way downstairs, hopping and jumping into a hug. She seems so petite to me, but is still as nice to hug as always. Talked to her for some time and managed to borrow some books from their faculty's library, and I collapsed after finishing one out of three communication (Previously collaboration) diagrams. Pretty useless, no?

Waking up with my desktop background appearing on my laptop screen is probably one of the best thing that calms me down, I don't know the exact reason why, but seeing him being so calm and graceful is rather soothing.

And I made a decision to write a short story for readers and my own muse, Hijirikawa Masato. If any of you come across this, I hope you enjoy my little story, and give comments if you wish to! I would be grateful. <3

-- Start -- 



"It's time..."

The blue-haired male gently covers you with his cotton blanket on his futon. After making sure that you are well-conditioned that you would be able to fall asleep quick enough, he stood up silently, and was about to walk away from his own bed.

Being afraid to be alone and hating yourself to know the fact that he is going to sleep on a couch or on the floor because of your presence in his room, because he is such a gentleman as your lover. What's more? You are staying overnight, in his room, and on his bed! So, somehow, your reflexes guided you to hold his hand instead.

"Hmm...? Doushita?" The startled male turned back to you, asking with a soft, gentle tone, full of concern.

"Is that so... You could have told me earlier, (name)..." Masato chuckled very softly after hearing your reply towards his question, and gave a serene smile with his actions as quiet as possible, being afraid that he may cause you to be unable to sleep again, and he gently lays down right beside you upon your request for him to stay beside him.

You did not expect him to compromise this easily, and you flustered a little with his presence right beside you. Out of courtesy and being afraid that he might be catching a cold, you shyly pulled the blanket he covered you with and shared it with him, then told him that you won't want him to leave anymore.

The serene smile appeared on his face under the dim moonlight that shone across the room, and all he did was pulling you gently into his warm embrace, with a short moment of silence.

A soft kiss on your forehead.

"Why would I leave a woman that loves me so much...?"

Your face began to flush red while secretly feeling so overjoyed that you could actually spend time with the man that you loved so much... Until then...

"What's more, why would I leave the woman that I've been deeply in love with for so long?" He smiled again, gently ruffling your hair for some moment.

One simple act, but full of his affection and love towards you.

Slowly, gently...

He planted another kiss on your soft lips with all of his tenderness.

"You have to wake up early tomorrow, so sleep now. Oyasumi, and sweet dreams. Aishiteiru."

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.