Another week, another journey.

3/24/2014 03:01:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Time sure flies, I've been on this blog for a week already!

It's a brand new week, and I wanted to look for inspiration and energy to bring myself to move forward to the next stage of my life, with hopes of improvement. Class is as early as usual, and it ends at the same time. I learned more on Activity Diagrams in OOM (Object Oriented Modelling) with UML in class today, and hopefully I could use them properly in my assignments.

Then, regarding personalities of managers and I find myself somewhat task-oriented if I'm becoming a manager. Though theories said that they would work best under environments where managers are in good terms, high task structure, and a strong position power, I do have doubts on the theories, somehow. It's true that having good relationship with subordinates would be easier for you to persuade them to work if they are willing to corporate, however, what happens if they used your relationship as a friend to give excuses on here and there so that they do not have to work, or expecting you to be lenient? That's a different story, but people like this are all over the world.

Either way, I'm thankful that the university bus is in service that I managed to catch up with the public bus that leads to a shortcut back home, and I saved an hour on travelling today. Then, brother managed to pass his driving exams after failing once, which is also a relief. It's truly a blessing from the Gods.

I will have a presentation that my slides are incomplete but I know that I could pass that subject test on Thursday, then another test on OOM after the presentation, I think. I'm no good in remembering theories, but I need to give it a try, no matter how, and I hope I would be able to do it, because I managed to memorize chemistry reports and history textbooks a day before the exams, so why not now?

But before that, I'll have to finish my database assignment to submit to the lecturer on Wednesday, then rushing for OOM assignment that I'll have to complete and have everything with the hardcopy (probably binded, too) to the lecturer on the following Monday as well. So far, the use-case diagram is complete that we have to write use case descriptions for each use case we had on the diagram (Around 11, if memory serves me right. Oh gosh why so little...). We were only required to draw three out of all the use case diagram into activity diagrams which we've drafted, and hopefully we are able to sketch the class diagrams, sequence diagrams and communication diagrams before Thursday so we could let our lecturer give advises regarding our assignment.

I don't know if it would be possible to cope with everything in a week, but I hope things would go well. Also, I need to get rid of this brain that continuously tells me to sleep, sleep and sleep. It's really tiring to not having any energy to do so many things that you wanted to do.

I'll need to look for some ways... Really soon.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.