It's another tiring day.

3/25/2014 09:28:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday was a rather lousy day, I had to admit that. I tried my best to study while listening to classical music of Beethoven's, and I fell asleep on my desk for an hour or so. Mom went out and nobody noticed that I fell asleep so I continued sleeping until 5.30 p.m. and woke up by my extreme level of stomach cramp.

That pain stings into my stomach, like having something as huge as my water bottle piercing through my abdomen that my hands shivered and my body wasn't being able to move an inch until the music switches to my muse's song, I felt calmer and managed to drag myself all the way and collapsed on the bed, right before mom arrived home.

Mom told me to apply some oil on my tummy and I did, and I continued sleeping for 10 minutes or so but the pain extended to my entire back instead.

Being annoyed to the extremities because this pain of mine took away hours and hours of my study time, I ended up pasting some pain-relieving stickers around my back and went back to studying, but the stomach's cramp wouldn't end.

And I swear it was so frustrating.

So I ended up asked some help from mom to do some acupuncture again and the process was so painful that my limbs would tremble upon the pain. It ends up fine after I managed to grab a pillow and hugged it and everything felt better.

However, the pain strikes again, right before my class starts.

Please, just take away this pain... Just let it vanish...

I can't hold it any longer.

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.