6☆ Voice Date with Sariel - Green Summer of the Old Days (昔年绿夏) | Light and Night 光与夜之恋

5/26/2022 01:15:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

 

In this login CG series of dates, there are only four chapters of voice clips, with one of the chapters showing multiple options - leading to a total of 6 voice clips.





You can consider listening here!






[Voice Clip 01: Flowing Clouds]


*knock*


Come in.


You made this for me on purpose? Thank you.


*Sariel places the cup on table, takes a sip*


Aren't you going back yet?


Waiting for me to go back together? Alright then, I'll finish these matters as soon as possible.


If you're willing to wait, I have no problems with it too.


What are you looking at? Those are the fabric that our collaborating company newly sent.


You wanted to touch them? It's rare to see you spending your overflowing curiosity on work.


Forget it, as a form of gratitude for this cup of tea, I'll give you a special lesson this time.


*Sariel walks to MC*


The upcoming lesson aims to deepen your sensitivity towards fabrics.


This is a newly researched fabric, it is very light, soft, and smooth to the touch.


You're its first user, don't recklessly waste it.


*fabric sounds*


Before you use them, you'll have to pass a test.


Close your eyes. I'll give you different types of fabric, you'll have to tell their names and specialty through touching them.


That's right, it's a placement test, you can't lose these fundamental skills.


I'll first ask you some simple ones.


Give me your hand.


Put it there.


Correct, the next type...


Wrong.


You can still answer it wrongly despite secretly opening your eyes, as expected of you.


What do you mean by you were only looking at me, and not looking at the fabric secretly?


Flattering words aren't effective on me.


Come over, cover your eyes.


No whys, it's a punishment for you to be so dishonest right in front of me.


Don't dodge, otherwise I won't guarantee what will happen next.


You're the one that goes against the rules, so you'll need to be taught a lesson.


Don't move.


It feels ticklish? Your reactions were so dull when you were touching the fabrics earlier, but you're so sensitive now?


I hope your sense of touch that is occasionally sharp could be used on the right tracks.


Close your eyes, and feel it properly.


The upcoming questions would not be this simple anymore.


*more fabric rustling sounds*




[Voice Clip 02: Patterns]


Covering your eyes will expand other senses, especially the sense of touch.


What did you say?


Embarrassed? You were so shameless whenever you're causing trouble, how are actually feeling embarrassed now?


*sighs* ... What sort of things are you thinking in your brain?


So this is what you like.


You're just curious, and haven't tried it out?


I'll advise you to not be curious about everything, you might risk your entirety if you're not careful enough.


Alright, it's just a fabric lesson. Keep your overly rich imaginative powers away.


The test continues.


The touch of some fabrics only have very little differences.


This is the time where you utilize your sensitivity that have always been used wrongly.


You wanted a reward? That depends on your performance later then.


Alright, if you win, then I'll reluctantly agree to a condition of yours.


Only limited for tonight, I'll consider anything that you wanted me to do.


Give me your hand.


I'll lead you to touch slowly, then tell me your answer.


This is the first type of fabric.


Feel along this pattern, and be more gentle in your movements.


Sheep wool of high spinning count? Only this?


I'll remind you, that your reward is already in jeopardy.


The next one is the second fabric.


Follow its lines, and feel the minimal changes from your fingertips...


Hm? You're still daring enough to space out at times like this?


What are you thinking? Could you have gotten your answer already?


Ugh...!


Do you know where you're touching now?!





[Voice Clip 03: Leisurely]


There are three choices here.


[Voice Clip 03-01: Moan]


......


*Sariel pants*


Ah....


Don't... ugh... don't touch my hair.


Are you doing that on purpose? Why are you touching here?


You're even tiptoeing. Looks like you're taking the opportunity to do anything you like to me.


What fox fur? What exactly does your brain thinks every day?


No animals can resist human touch? Ridiculous.


Ugh...


Your hand--


A little lower, back of the beck, it's just... it's just a coincidence that it's a little itchy.


Your fingers... are rather nimble.


Other parts are more nimble?


I don't know what you're talking about.


Ugh... enough. It's enough.


I said, it's enough.


If you keep this up, I'll... ugh!


Are you happy now?


Might as well to feel comfortable until the very end...?


Wait! Where are you touching?


*rustling sounds*


This is of course my tail! What else could it be if it isn't my tail?!


Don't you know that you can't simply touch that spot?!


Ugh... 


... Tell me, when did you get so skillful?


Don't you dare to lie to me, otherwise...


Otherwise... I'll definitely double it up in return.


I don't... like it at all...


I'm blushing? I'm feeling embarrassed for you.


Ugh... Hurry and stop...


Enough...


*MC continues to touch his tail*


Stop...


I told you to stop!


Quickly let go when I told you to stop.


Thank goodness the tail has finally went back.


*sighs*... Satisfied? Don't twist my words so simply.


When did you learn to massage?


Not a massage, but petting cats?


No wonder that orange cat under our office is now plump because of your feeding.


Me? Who said I was the one feeding it?


Don't say it out, otherwise-- You know what I'll do.


What do you mean by touching fox's fur feels better than a cat's?


Don't be in such a hurry to hide, try explaining?


How captious, I don't know what you're talking about.


I didn't say it was very comfortable.


*sigh* Forget it, you can consider it that way.


You wanted more praises?


How about we first be calculative of the times you were disobedient?


I'm seeing that my student barely knows much about fabrics, but is a master without a teacher on matters like these.


What am I going to do?


Since you're so excellent, of course I'm going to sharpen your skills a little more.


Am I praising you? *scoffs* Take a guess yourself.





[Voice Clip 03-01: Muffled Sound]



... *grunts*


Ugh...


Where are you touching?


You are particularly talented in things like this.


I have to remind you, that you've deliberately changed the test question.


You weren't doing it on purpose? Hmph, I don't believe it.


The test question is changed. Place your hand on my shirt, tell me, what did you feel?


*rustling sounds*


... Chest muscles?


I'm telling you to feel the fabric of the shirt, not to feel me.


You actually knew how to feel embarrassed now? Why don't you think of the consequences of your actions for touching peremptorily?


*more rustling sounds*


What are you escaping for? If you are brave enough to do this, then you need to be prepared to pay for the price.


Or... are you anticipating for the price?


This time, don't you think of running away anymore.


... Your breaths are so hot.


Do you want to feel more things?


*more rustling sounds*


Your hands sure move fast at times like this.


*even more rustling sounds*


Don't touch there, it tickles...


Don't whisper, I can hear them all.


Who said I was sensitive? Looks like you're the one who's more sensitive to me.


Don't believe it? How about... let me give it a try?


*Sariel blows in your ear*...


I should really look for a mirror to show you, your face is now comparable to the red mesh on the table.


Ugh...


Did anyone tell you that places like the Adam's apple is not somewhere you should simply touch?


Ugh... you're still... 


Take your hand off...


Are you being disobedient today on purpose?


No?


... You were the one that started it first, then don't blame me for not showing mercy.




[Voice Clip 03-01: Chuckle]


...... 


Ah-- What are you doing? Stay still.


Are you doing it on purpose?


*cloths rustling*


Ugh-- You're still doing it?


Did you get addicted to acting deliberately?


Then I'll help you to quit this habit of yours.


You're apologizing? It's too late now.


You need to take this as a lesson to remember.


I didn't do much, only tying a butterfly knot on your wrists.


It's a pink ribbon, matches pretty well with your skin color.


Try seeing if you can move?


Good that you can't move.


It's because I'm planning to tickle you back.


I'm not doing a crosstalk. I'm being serious.


Thinking of dodging?


You were quite the brave one when you tickled me, but you're feeling afraid now?


Alright. Stop struggle anymore.


You won't be able to struggle it off.


Did you know? Right when you were struggling with all your might earlier, your left strap fell off.


Of course I know that's a shoulder strap.


It's not falling off because of your narrow shoulders, it's because its design doesn't seem very logical.


Help you to place the strap back to its place?


Mm.


It's up.


Is it tight?


Did it snap in? It hurts a little?


I'll adjust it for you then.


Too loose?


It's done, is this alright now?


Is it comfortable?


You're really troublesome.


I won't help you again next time.


You aren't able to move because your hands are tied? Well isn't that because you were the one that started causing trouble earlier.


This is a punishment that you deserve.


*sighs* 


Manage your hands, don't simply touch around. Answer the following questions seriously.


Thinking of acting shamelessly now? Weren't you quite the trickster earlier?


You wanted me to untie it that much?


Then it'll depends on your performance later.


What did you address me as? Mister Director?


... No improvements seen in your professional skills, but your levels of acting coquettishly shameless have improved drastically. 


It's useless, I don't pay for this trick.


It's useless even if you tried calling me in another thousand different ways.


*sighs*... Fine then. I'll give you another chance.


Place both of your hands up here.


If you answered correctly, then I'll untie it for you.


Correct.


Looks like you can still do it if you're placing your efforts.


Alright, I won't allow you to act deliberately anymore next time.




[Voice Clip 04: Moonglow]


Not spending efforts on things you should be spending efforts on, but you have learnt so much of blasphemous things.


Forget it, take it off for now.


Take the fabric, cover my eyes for me. I'll demonstrate for you.


Ah... why are you still being so touchy?


Tying so tightly, do you only know how to tie a fast knot?


Alright, you don't have to quibble anymore. Watch properly.


Where did you take the fabric to?


You're going with this? This is--


The fabric of your cloth?


*fabric rustling*


You're really getting bolder now.


You're testing me?


Telling the name of the fabric along with your hand's leading? You certainly do have quite the number of patterns in things.


The top is a real silk chiffon. Chest...


You don't have to test this on purpose. It's the same.


Skirt, cotton of high yarn count.


Ugh... this is--


*rustling sounds*


Ugh... 


Mixed fabric of cotton and spandex, it's also what you usually call crystal silk. 20D*.


*20 Denier. A fabric like this is usually used for stockings or pantyhose.


I think I'm already scoring a full point.


The test today ends here.


Hm? You're still thinking about the reward even until now.


Of course there are no rewards.


You've broken the rules in this test at first, because you changed the test question.


So I naturally wouldn't need to follow the game rules anymore...

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.