Translation requests open!

6/10/2019 05:49:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear everyone, long time no see!

I'm here to announce that I'm open for translation requests!

Open for translations in the following language sets:

1. Mandarin Chinese (Simplified and/or Traditional) to English
2. Malay to English
3. Japanese to English

I accept payments in JPY, USD, or EUR, based on the number of words/ page of content, through PayPal.

Currently I take translations for paper/online reading material, as translating drama CDs, radio shows may take a little too long (unless you don't mind the wait).

Feel free to contact me via e-mail: yj.translations@gmail.com for your requests!

Looking forward to hearing from you!


Best regards,
Jin

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.