2-Day Course for Osaka Two-Day Amazing Pass 2016!

12/30/2016 01:32:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I've been trying to think about what I could write for my two-day pass usage in Osaka, but it's so much for me to write in detail that I wished to leave the details in my next post, and summarize my itinerary in a single A4 paper. I hope it will be helpful to some of you!

For those that wonder if you wanted to continue viewing the photo... I'll just say that I've saved a little more than 10k yen with the pass! Of course, you aren't obliged to follow my schedule but feel free to check it out!

Let me know if you have any suggestions too! :)

Details in the next post as follow, so see you next time! ❤

Day 1: Click here to read Day 1
Day 2: Click here to read Day 2

p/s: You might need to click into the photo to view the details better.

My course with 2-Day Osaka Amazing Pass

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.